One of the coolest parts of my job is getting connected to people across the US and the globe. It's an honor to get to share a piece of my story and expertise to a variety of audiences. I speak to all sorts of groups - conferences, media trainings, Sunday congregations, retreats, youth and college events. At every venue, I hope to bring a little bit of humor and a deep sense of relationship with each audience.
I speak about a whole range of things. Here are some of my most-requested topics:
- Why your story matters.
- Used for advocacy and common good.
- Used for bridge-building and reconciliation in both church and culture
- Living in Utah and the Mormon/Christian dynamic.
- Finding your creative voice
- Women's issues & women's leadership
- So you feel like an outsider? (What to do when you feel like you don’t fit in modern Christianity.)
- Preaching - Pastors, I'm always available to preach during your regular church gatherings & I'm happy to work within your existing preaching calendar. I love being able to offer pastors rest & a weekend off.
I'd love to speak at your event, conference, or church. Just shoot me an email below with some details. I look forward to hearing about your event and how we can partner together for common good.