Now booking for the 2017 season
One of the coolest parts of my job is getting connected to people across the US and the globe. It's an honor to get to share a piece of my story and expertise to a variety of audiences. I speak to all sorts of groups - conferences, media trainings, Sunday congregations, retreats, youth and college events. At every venue, I hope to bring a little bit of humor and a deep sense of relationship with each audience.
I speak about a whole range of things. Here are some of my most-requested topics:
- Why your story matters.
- Used for advocacy and common good.
- Used for bridge-building and reconciliation in both church and culture
- Living in Utah and the Mormon/Christian dynamic.
- Finding your creative voice
- Women's issues & women's leadership
- So you feel like an outsider? (What to do when you feel like you don’t fit in modern Christianity.)
- Preaching - Pastors, I'm always available to preach during your regular church gatherings & I'm happy to work within your existing preaching calendar. I love being able to offer pastors rest & a weekend off.
I'd love to speak at your event, conference, or church. Just shoot me an email below with some details. I look forward to hearing about your event and how we can partner together for common good.